A field, some sheep, and a Mr & Mrs

sunnyside_up

<span class="poty">POTY (Joint) 2016</span>
Name
Bethy
Edit My Images
No
Did it... and hats off to you wedding photographers. Feeling the effects of the hard work it was this morning, but ran on adrenaline all day and never noticed it at the time. And I actually had fun! I'm not so much in a hurry to do it again though lol.

I have about 1800 photos to go through now and weedle them down to a far more acceptable number. But I wanted to get one out to show the Mr & Mrs before they go on their honeymoon tomorrow. And I'm allowed to share one.

Thanks for looking and thanks for your support in the other thread, you know who you guys are. :)

Mr &amp; Mrs by Beth Botterill, on Flickr

This is ace, Bethy. I knew you'd do a great job with your first one and I am sure the rest are just as good. I really like the processing too. :)

Hmmm, not too sure about this one. Love the sky and the relaxed posed of the couple you've captured them perfectly. Its well composed and pretty perfect exposure to my eye. But, I'm just not sure about the sheep! Was it a personal request? I'm probably gonna be in a minority on this though.

Excellent exposure, yes a bit unusual but I like it ... are they 'country folk'?

This a great shot of the couple, i would be tempted to clone out the metal gate behind the groom with some of the green bush.... but thats just me.

Nice job, look forward to seeing some more from the day :)

This is ace, Bethy. I knew you'd do a great job with your first one and I am sure the rest are just as good. I really like the processing too. :)
Thanks Gareth. Just starting to have a good look at them now... so far, so good. :)

And you posed the buggers right way round ...
LOL! That was luck... I forgot who was supposed to be there, but it didn't look right with Emma on the outside :)

Hmmm, not too sure about this one. Love the sky and the relaxed posed of the couple you've captured them perfectly. Its well composed and pretty perfect exposure to my eye. But, I'm just not sure about the sheep! Was it a personal request? I'm probably gonna be in a minority on this though.
I know it's a little different - but if you saw the set (which I'm a long way off from putting together) you'd probably understand why. She was actually in rubber boots under that dress lol! Other than the ceremony in the church, the rest of the day was outdoors, reception in an open barn, haybales, country bunting, etc etc... and the surrounding fields are farming and sheep. It was a 'country' styled day. It just worked.... at least we thought so. Thanks for the feedback. :)

Hello neighbour, nice overall exposure, and no blown out detail (y)
Nice fun type image. Good work. :)
Thanks!

Well done Beth :)
Cheers dude.

Well done Keep up the good work
Thanks! :)

Excellent exposure, yes a bit unusual but I like it ... are they 'country folk'?
They live the 'country folk' life when they're not at their daytime jobs... :)

I like it too- despite the sheep :p

Les ;)
Baaaaaaaaaa ;)

Nice one, the sheep add a little extra to it imho
Thanks Mark. :)

Nice one Beth!!
Thanks Matt. :)

This a great shot of the couple, i would be tempted to clone out the metal gate behind the groom with some of the green bush.... but thats just me.

Nice job, look forward to seeing some more from the day :)
Thanks Dan. I think there's always going to be little things that ideally could be cloned out. I never even noticed that. But I did notice this stupid shaped tree in the distance that I cloned out in this shot (that I didn't on the Facebook post)
link to the FB post if you're interested (stupid tree in middle of image): Link

Good job Bethy. I like it. I also like the sheep[emoji106]
Thanks Shaheed :)

Mooooooooooooo!!!!!
Child. :p

I know it's a little different - but if you saw the set (which I'm a long way off from putting together) you'd probably understand why. She was actually in rubber boots under that dress lol! Other than the ceremony in the church, the rest of the day was outdoors, reception in an open barn, haybales, country bunting, etc etc... and the surrounding fields are farming and sheep. It was a 'country' styled day. It just worked.... at least we thought so. Thanks for the feedback. :)

Ahhh, its all about context :) Thanks for the explanation, it makes perfect sense now.

Sheep? I see no sheep, just sex objects! :)

Lovely shot!

Lovely. All I'd have done differently would be to move angle ever so slightly to hide the gate behind the groom - oh, and get his hand out of his pocket!

... oh, and get his hand out of his pocket!

Dean ...

Dean ...

He's a bloke at a wedding, therefore at least one hand will be in a trouser pocket most of the time. The other thing you can rely on about his trouser pockets is that until you tell him to lose the bloody thing, his phone will be clearly visible in the one nearest to the camera in all your posed shots.

Dean ...

Dean ...

He's a bloke at a wedding, therefore at least one hand will be in a trouser pocket most of the time. The other thing you can rely on about his trouser pockets is that until you tell him to lose the bloody thing, his phone will be clearly visible in the one nearest to the camera in all your posed shots.
Hahahaha... I clocked on to the phone thing and took it away from him during the posed shots lol!

For me personally They are squinting too much , and i don't mean the sheep.

Back