Critique A Kindle Of Kittens

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Long story short, we adopted another cat from Cats Protection around 11 weeks ago (we already had 3 other cats), which turned out to be pregnant, so guess what............. we now have a grand total of 9 cats :jawdrop:

So i thought id start this thread to showcase some of the amazing cuteness before they get re-homed to their new adoptive parents :angelic:

#1 This was taken at about 1 week old, and as we haven't had them sexed yet they are currently all unnamed

Unnamed Kitten
by Richard Smith, on Flickr

Cute As a Button

#3 This one is my current favourite :)

Blondie

Yep very cute and last photo is best. Number 2 just reminds me of Shrek ;-) Which is never a bad thing :)

Gaz

It's #3 for me too, although they're all too cute. I love that he's just opened his eyes for a sec to have a little stretch! Are you not tempted to keep a hold of one of them?!

It's #3 for me too, although they're all too cute. I love that he's just opened his eyes for a sec to have a little stretch! Are you not tempted to keep a hold of one of them?!

Oh, being catless for the first time in what seems about 200 years, I really shouldn't have looked at these. Is the little pale ginger in that last shot.............? No! No, no, no!

Funnily enough, if we do decide to keep one, which i might add is not my decision (SWMBO is making that decision), then it's more than likely to be the pale ginger one

They will be off to the vets on Tuesday so we should finally find out their sexes and ten be able to start naming them

Oh my goodness cuteness overload! Please do keep the thread running.....with lots!! :love::love:

OMG!!! They're all adorable!!!! I'm loving the little ginger one - if only my husband would let me have a cat..... :(

They are adorable - little marmalade one reminds me of my Albie... but the other ginger one is so vibrant!!

Very nice, we have two kittens from the RSPCA. They're 4 months old now, but I think cats are born lovely and just stay that way for ever!

So cute the last two shots capture them perfectly too
We've got 3 of our own which came from cats protection :)

Such cuties. Love the photo of their pregnant mum on your flickr too :)

Thanks Rich, aren't they just adorable!!! And I LOVE the names! :)

Haha, cheers

The only one who's name will be staying is Thor, but since we found out he was a boy, we needed to find a good masculine name to counteract his blonde cuteness, so we figured Thor (God Of Thunder) was the most mascular blonde character/name we could think of ;)

And the others, we just needed something to call them till they get fostered to their new homes

"I'm Thor!"
"You're thore? I woth a virgin, think how thore I am!"

All the kittens are now 8 weeks old, so they will be off to the vets tonight to be chipped and vaccinated, then at the end of the week they will all be going to their new homes (except Thor, he's staying =^_^= )

So i'll have a busy week this week trying to get some decent shots of them all, but it's hard working pinning them down at the moment, all they want to do is climb everything, and pi$$ & poop everywhere, i never thought i'd say this................... but i'll be glad to see them go

Anyway, here is a little update, and a rare occasion that one of them was sat still enough for a shot

Puss In Shoes

Not good news im afraid, on Friday morning we had to have our little Thor put to sleep, he had become very lethargic and had stopped eating, so we took him to the vets and the diagnosis was a congenital heart defect, with a very slim chance of survival we made the difficult decision to have him put to sleep to save him any more discomfort

All of the other kittens have now gone to their forever homes and are all doing well as far as we know

RIP Thor

Not good news im afraid, on Friday morning we had to have our little Thor put to sleep, he had become very lethargic and had stopped eating, so we took him to the vets and the diagnosis was a congenital heart defect, with a very slim chance of survival we made the difficult decision to have him put to sleep to save him any more discomfort

All of the other kittens have now gone to their forever homes and are all doing well as far as we know

RIP Thor

Oh no, sorry to hear that. :(

RIP Thor.

Back