A little more macro.

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
I don't know the correct title for these common insects but here is my offering from this morning..:)

daddylonglegs=5.jpg

2. Head cropped.
daddylonglegs.jpg

daddylonglegs=4.jpg

More macro from me this morning...:)

blowing-bubbles.jpg

poser.jpg

red-eyes.jpg

ugly-head.jpg

Yep Crane flies. They'll be about in droves shortly.

Best macro shots you've taken I reckon Tim! I find the 180L Macro imposes quite a bit of discipline in it's use, but the results are knockout. (y)

Best macro shots you've taken I reckon Tim!

And I reckon you are correct CT. But in fairness the little blighters just sat posing for me this morning just as though they were enjoying the celeb status..:D

Thanks for the kind comments.(y)

Crane Flies are a good test actually, they'll sit there for ages. :)

In daylight they seem to just shut down all systems and park up. Great for anyone to test their macro lens on.

woh...yeah...daddy long legs, if you try and flip em away they throw their legs at you! :LOL:

Oh almost forgot...what a fab set of images Tim...stunning detail.

Well done Tim, some awsome detail youve captured there (y)
Thanks to your images, next time I get another one of those pesky Crane flies caught up in my hair ... I'll be able to imagine exactly what its freaky little face looks like. Ewww!

Well done Tim, some awsome detail youve captured there (y)

Thanks Gloria. It makes all the effort worthwhile with comments like yours..:)

Thanks to your images, next time I get another one of those pesky Crane flies caught up in my hair ... I'll be able to imagine exactly what its freaky little face looks like. Ewww!

Well unfortunately I don't have that trouble..:nuts:

perhaps there's a reason our eyes can pick out the details of insects............ *shiver*
Good shots! :)

Excellent shots, as CT said probably your best macro ones yet.

How did you manage to get old red eyes to sit still for 1/25, good stuff :)

Back