Critique A little poser in the park

Name
Richard Walton
Edit My Images
Yes
Took a walk in a local country park this morning. As I walked to the spot I had in mind I came across a gentleman and his wife sitting amongst an array of small birds and squirrels. After a quick chat with them, I made my way to where I was going. As I walked back to the car park, I passed the same spot and there were still a number of squirrels handing around. This gave me the chance to think about my shots as they were perfectly happy to sit around and pose for me.
Really happy with he results too.

1)
30-01-22-22.jpg

2)
30-01-22-20.jpg

3)
30-01-22-12.jpg

4)
30-01-22-9.jpg

5)
30-01-22-3.jpg

Thanks for looking. (y)

Very nice set of a real cutie. #'s 2, 3, and 4 are my favorites. Is it a Mexican grey? Do you have them over there?

Very nice set of a real cutie. #'s 2, 3, and 4 are my favorites. Is it a Mexican grey? Do you have them over there?
Thanks.
I'll leave the species ID to those that are in the know. Although I did see a little sombrero hanging up in the tree. :tumbleweed:

They are Grey Squirrels Kirk an invasive species -ie Not Native to our country are are shot by many game keepers as they decimate our native Red Squirrels , the Grey's were introduced from North American in the mid 19th Century around 1896,in Cheshire If my memory serves me well ( Ex Game Keeper too )

Can you please come and take them back?:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Les

They are Grey Squirrels Kirk an invasive species -ie Not Native to our country are are shot by many game keepers as they decimate our native Red Squirrels , the Grey's were introduced from North American in the mid 19th Century around 1896,in Cheshire If my memory serves me well ( Ex Game Keeper too )

Can you please come and take them back?:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Les
No problem ... just send me a big ship loaded down with peanuts to lure them all. :p

Back