A lovely evening in the lake district!

Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
I visited my father up in the lakes and we went for a nice drive to a little stretch of water known as Coniston
445369957_DCuRx-L.jpg

445371129_442UR-L.jpg

445371563_XfXBe-L.jpg

445372049_jn9mm-L.jpg

445372394_4ZwM9-L.jpg

Merry Christmas Dad!

Photos are much better viewed on black, here

C&C welcome - keep in mind this was a quick walk with the camera though ;)

Absolutely beautiful! I love the sillouhettes of the swans, very breath taking scenes!

last one for me is just a little bit to dark round the swans but they are great shots

Wow awesome colours number 4 is really nice.

Nice set. I find the watermark distracting.

All very very nice! Especially like the swans. The water in No3 is stunning.

re: the watermarks - they will be fixed shortly!

Thank you for all the kind comments and a big thanks to my dad for introducing me to this place!

Gorgeous, gorgeous light. You were very fortunate.

Some quick C&C:
#1 is good but would be better without the vapour trail. (I know, it was only a quick walk, not a proper expedition!)
#2 doesn't work for me, sorry.
#3 is brilliant.
#4 is good but would be better if the swan on the right was facing sideways. Also the composition seems a bit dull.
#5 could be really good if it were lightened up a bit.

Gorgeous, gorgeous light. You were very fortunate.

Some quick C&C:
#1 is good but would be better without the vapour trail. (I know, it was only a quick walk, not a proper expedition!)
#2 doesn't work for me, sorry.
#3 is brilliant.
#4 is good but would be better if the swan on the right was facing sideways. Also the composition seems a bit dull.
#5 could be really good if it were lightened up a bit.

Thanks for the C&C, I like the vapor in 1, but that could just be because I'm applying for the RAF, I may well get rid of it.

#4 could be fudged to do that quickly enough....hmmm :)

Might be a caching issue, there should be a small blue watermark there now :) you can perform a forced refresh by pressing ctrl+f5

First two for me :clap:

Holy cow, you had some great weather and fantastic light... Love em all!!!

I really don't get why people bother with watermarks like this, i understand website watermarks because simply put they're advertisements for the website. With these they don’t really advertise anything, but they can be oh so easily cloned or even cropped out of the photograph! They just distract from the actual image imo.

On the subject of the images though, i love the colours!

Back