A Morning in the South Downs NP - New Image Added

Name
Jake
Edit My Images
No
Headed out yesterday morning with @richardhurst to shoot sunrise in the South Downs National Park.
The heather is in wonderful colour now, and we were lucky for some mist also.
These are in chronological order.
Comments welcomed.

Last edited:
I'm in favour of the last few where you have the sun light bringing out the colours and saturation. The first few have good interest and composition but to me are crying out for that first hint of sunlight to give it that beautiful glow.

I'm in favour of the last few where you have the sun light bringing out the colours and saturation. The first few have good interest and composition but to me are crying out for that first hint of sunlight to give it that beautiful glow.
It's nice conditions for sure - the last one looks the best. The 1st and 2nd and 3rd need a little lift of shadows, maybe a little more saturation. There's a good image in there just needs pulled out.
Cheers chaps! :)

How about this one Rich? Taken as the sun peeked over the tree line!

I really like 6 in the first post, but the last one you've posted is the best, with the light & mist combo, it's a winner.

Back