A Real Traverler

Snapper73

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
On my way to Bristol from Devon for photo shot I spotted this guy at 8am on Sunday morning so I pulled over and grabbed a few shots, the horse was not to pleased to stop :nono: as his owner said he just wanted to get to where he was going so I had to be quick. Slightly blow on the horses head on 3 but I can live with that ;) This guy is the real deal as travellers go and you can spot him around Devon on his travels. Feel really lucky to get these shots :) Shot with the 70-200mm 2.8

1)

dsc5127.jpg

2)

dsc51292.jpg

3)

dsc5135.jpg

4)
dsc51293.jpg

Last edited:
LOVE #2 . What's the PP?

A great sublect but I feel you've kinda ruined it by the PP, it just doesn't look quite right and I usually really like your PP. Especially the third one. Id also like to see a mono of 2.

Do you mean its over cooked a bit, I have tried some new heavy PP on these to see what people think. I've also added a mono version. :)

Do you mean its over cooked a bit, I have tried some new heavy PP on these to see what people think. I've also added a mono version. :)

Yes but after looking again the first two are ok its just the third, I like heavy processing but for me it just doesn't look quite right. I do like the mono of #2 though alot.

Yes but after looking again the first two are ok its just the third, I like heavy processing but for me it just doesn't look quite right. I do like the mono of #2 though alot.

Me and some of my friends who I went shooting with yesterday where chatting and some of my pictures look rubbish on there laptops when they have been heavily edited and push in PP but when they viewed them on my iMac 24" they say it looks loads better. Even when I edit picture on my Macbook Pro at my girlfriends they look different, I guess the glossy 24" iMac screen just makes they look better. :thinking:

Last edited:
Back