A recent Ireland trip

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to Ireland recently so here are a few photos, also have some in the portraits section. Let me know what you think. Thanks

IMG_5226.jpg

IMG_5201.jpg

sunrise2.jpg

pier.jpg

easkeyandthevan.jpg

abstract.jpg

Love the first image, got some very well behaved trees there and lovely colours

Like the second image, doesn't have the same impact as the first for me

Third image, the sky looks to be blown or nearly blown... Did you use ND grad filters whilst taking the shot or maybe think about adding them after if not. Round pebbly a little too central for my liking, think there could be a stronger composition there if you swung it to the right a little

Forth iamge, again too central for my liking, try moveing to the left or right when taking your image

Fifth image, lovely sky and well exposed forground but too much of it (the foreground) for me... I notice the nice pebbles a little further on, I would have tried using that as my foreground

Last image, I like this alot, would have chopped off the water movement or made more of a feature of it in the forground

Really diverse range of images though, bet you had a fabulous time taking them?! :)

Numero uno for me... Really striking. (y)

I'd be tempted definitely bin #3 though!

Abstract me really likes the idea of the last one too. The colour's not hitting the spot though and I'd prefer it if the sea was blue, and the sky was a combination of blue/pink so at least there was a little variation in colour.

Back