A slighty damp Oulton BSB

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a quick paddle round Outlon on Friday..

As usual all taken from the speccy side

1. There was the odd drop of rain

7527407614_94541aac19_o.jpg

2. Didn't stop the Aussie nutter showing his usual comitment

7527429382_2ee9159210_o.jpg

3. The ladies are doing it for there self

7527422748_01df94a759_o.jpg

4. An Andy who supporter

7527405142_334c32a65c_c.jpg

5. It was an eyeballs out kind of day

7527419930_d17ab3e99d_o.jpg

6. Soaking wet, three fingers on the front brake and tipping into the corner..Must be Haga

7527417126_b2050dd7d5_o.jpg

a few more yet....

Last edited:
Wow! Absolutely stunning images as usual, two and three are easily the best photos i have ever seen on here. Also really like 4 5 7 and 10

Cracking set there,the rain really adds to the "drama".
Ian

A great set of images. I really like #2 though. :) (y)

Second that, probably the best motorcycling image I've seen on here, captures the setting and feeling of racing in the rain superbly.

Care to share the settings and equipment??

David

I really like this set. All crisp but full of action.

I spent a couple of hours in the afternoon at Druids but all my efforts are rubbish!!

I was going to say #2 as well but you know what. . . . . Each and every one of these are just outstanding, and you sir deserve a medal for sticking with it.

.DAVID.

Outstanding pictures as usual, but #2 for some strange reason reminds me of an oil painting. :clap::clap::clap:

Wow! Absolutely stunning images as usual, two and three are easily the best photos i have ever seen on here. Also really like 4 5 7 and 10

Cheers Dex

Cracking set there,the rain really adds to the "drama".
Ian

Thanks Ian, I do like the rain

A great set of images. I really like #2 though. :) (y)

Thanks(y)

Second that, probably the best motorcycling image I've seen on here, captures the setting and feeling of racing in the rain superbly.

Care to share the settings and equipment??

David

Cheers David. Most with a D300s and a 400mm except 4 & 7 with a D800 and a 70-200. Single point AF and CF

I really like this set. All crisp but full of action.

I spent a couple of hours in the afternoon at Druids but all my efforts are rubbish!!

Thanks Alan

I was going to say #2 as well but you know what. . . . . Each and every one of these are just outstanding, and you sir deserve a medal for sticking with it.

.DAVID.

Cheers David

Great set

Number 2 has to be the best bike shot i've seen posted on here

Thnaks Steven

Outstanding pictures as usual, but #2 for some strange reason reminds me of an oil painting. :clap::clap::clap:

Cheers Danny

Wow they are absolutely amazing!

Thanks Adam

(y):clap:no#2 and #3 wasn`t you supposed to be doing some thing important at the weekend.

no 2 is the best of great set

care to share the settings and what lens you were using

no 2 is so good you should sell it a limited edition print

The eyes have it Graham stunning set as always my favourite has got to be all of them, have said this time over you are wasted on the speccy side please somebody snap this man up he is worthy of a "media vest". See you soon and hope you and Mrs Norton had a lovely stay in the lakes. Love Sharon :)

Cracking stuff mate. The 2nd one is a stonker :clap::clap:

Cheers Buddy

These are bob on, a really great set. I admire your dedication too, conditions looked awful.

Thanks, not sure that shouldn't read stupidity instead of dedication. It was an awful day.

i think 2 and 3 are amazing shots. but it has already been said that they are all awesome

Thanks Jonty

Top of the class for you ! They are all awesome, i think i have a long way to go !! Col

Cheers Col. Your get there - mind you some fast prime lens does help a lot

no 2 is the best of great set

care to share the settings and what lens you were using

no 2 is so good you should sell it a limited edition print

Thanks Mark - lens on all except 4 & 7 was a 400mm f2.8 other lens used wasa 70-200 f2.8. Always use a single point A/F which I select and use AF-on to focus

got to agree #2 is one of the best shots I have ever seen...ever

Thanks Jonathon - must admit I prefer 3 myself.

The eyes have it Graham stunning set as always my favourite has got to be all of them, have said this time over you are wasted on the speccy side please somebody snap this man up he is worthy of a "media vest". See you soon and hope you and Mrs Norton had a lovely stay in the lakes. Love Sharon :)

Thanks Sharon, Media vest reckon there's more chance to me winning the lottery:LOL: We are having a lovely time thanks even the weather has been pretty good. Thnaks for taking pity on a poor married man in feeding him coffee and cakes. :D

Great set all. Number 2 for me, the eyes really make something special.

Cheers Alan

A stunning set of picture`s think number 2 steals it for me and the rain really adds to the picture`s as well

(y):clap:no#2 and #3 wasn`t you supposed to be doing some thing important at the weekend.

Thanks Steve - no that was the weekend before buddy - I take it you mean cleaning the sensor on the camera:D
No got married on the 30th June was on the honeymoon and by some strange concidence we where passing Oulton on Friday:D To be honest I thought I was being very thoughtful in only spending one day there:)

Top notch mate #2 & #3 for me too , fair play for braving it out ,i wimped out & only went on the saturday :) oh & Congratulations mate (y)

Absolutely cracking set of images! No 2 is by far the best for me though. They really make a difference to the normal set of images in that the rain adds another dimension altogether. Nice work!

Outstanding set, As others have said nbr2 is simply stunning.

Thanks Rod
Top notch mate #2 & #3 for me too , fair play for braving it out ,i wimped out & only went on the saturday :) oh & Congratulations mate (y)

Cheers Buddy - the times it changed from mearly raining to throwing it down I was a long walk away from the car otherwise I think I would have called it a day. And thanks(y) Whens your next one?

Absolutely cracking set of images! No 2 is by far the best for me though. They really make a difference to the normal set of images in that the rain adds another dimension altogether. Nice work!

Thanks Richard - must admit I do quite like it when it rains, but it was a bit to much for my taste

Super stuff matey :)

Thanks Az

Are we mad or somthing:wacky::wacky:, the weather on Friday was really awful & I pretty much gave up taking any shots in the afternoon:thumbsdown:.Glad you ket your enthusiasm as these are some of the best pic's I've seen:clap:.The colours & clarity of the shots are breath taking, #2 #3 #4 & #7 are my personal favourites & the rest aint bad either(y)Hope you are enjoying married life & the weather is better in the Lake district.Guessing you will be at Brands:wave:

Brilliant set as usual, Graham.

I reckon 2 is your best yet though!

Are we mad or somthing:wacky::wacky:, the weather on Friday was really awful & I pretty much gave up taking any shots in the afternoon:thumbsdown:.Glad you ket your enthusiasm as these are some of the best pic's I've seen:clap:.The colours & clarity of the shots are breath taking, #2 #3 #4 & #7 are my personal favourites & the rest aint bad either(y)Hope you are enjoying married life & the weather is better in the Lake district.Guessing you will be at Brands:wave:

Thanks Gary - no are we about, totally :wacky: If I had been close to the car when it was at its worse I would have got in and call it a day. Will be at Brands not sure which days yet. You there all weekend?

Brilliant set as usual, Graham.

I reckon 2 is your best yet though!

Thanks Mike, appreciate that

Fantastic set (y) shows what horrible conditions you and riders had,results show it was well worth sticking with it :clap:
2 is a great image..
Clive.

Hi Graham ,
I cannot be arsed or have the time to look through all the photos on here,but when I saw 37 comments on yours ,thought I would see what all the fuss was about.

Well I am not disappointed mate,a brilliant set in the wet,really using Gods varnish and decent tack to superb effect.

As folks have said some exceptional images and a treat to see.

Top Bombing,(y)

Pons

Back