A street style image

Cheera for commenting, I do have them on the left in another image but they are lost amongst the other faces. The aim was to juxtapose the two different sets of faces and the black doorway frames them nicely.

Last edited:
I prefer the guys on the right hand side because of the black background behind them. But if you could somehow get the graffiti faces facing the opposite way, that would make the image look even better because the graffiti faces might seem like they were looking at the guys!

The image is fine as it is and the painted faces on the left balance the image.
I know the photo old club of the space in front of the subject, but that does not work in this instance.

Only two things could improve the image for me.

1. The person at the backs face is hidden and that draws my attention.

2. A composition where a man or men are being blown along the road by the faces would have been pretty cool.

Good attempt though and it's a place to return to. There's so many permutations for that scene. Well spotted.(y)

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I probably won't return as I do have a few permutations, in particular a large woman in a pink suit that suits the shape of the faces!

Shame there wasn't four guys instead of the three to match the four faces in the artwork

Last edited:
Back