A wander out with my big Sigma

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34016

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes a monopod was used for the tree rat shot- the other 2 were hand held :eek:

Thanks for your comments Paul

Les (y)

Very impressive images there, also prefer the last one, lovely and crisp.

Thank you Steve - I upped the ISO a far wack to get a high enough Shutter speed for hand held and its a very heavy lens to be pointing skyward :LOL:

Les ;)

Thank you very much - you comments are appreciated

Les (y)

Nice set Les, my favs #1 the squirrel, thats a cracker, although I dont really like greys I prefer reds,

Love the willow nice framing

My faveourite too Dave

Im off to Brownsea island ( about 2 hrs from me) in 10 mins to try to photograph REDS :LOL: results posted later

Thanks all for the kind words (y)

Les ;)

My faveourite too Dave

Im off to Brownsea island ( about 2 hrs from me) in 10 mins to try to photograph REDS :LOL: results posted later

Thanks all for the kind words (y)

Les ;)

Have a good time look forward to pics (y)

Im doing an entremets shoot today, (French Cakes/Desserts) and I get to eat them afterwards LOL

Last edited:
All are good images, impressed with the sharpness of the willow handheld at 500.

Nice pics les, just got the 50-500 and trying to master the beast. If nothing else it is good exercise:) Off to the zoo today to practice, starting with shooting fish in a barrel so to speak.

Number one is very cute, a lovely portrait of a squirrel - effective framing with the tree and you caught him in a good pose :D The white hairs on his tail at the back are a little confusing as it looks a bit like they're floating mid-air to me, but that's only a minor thing anyway.

The other two are wonderful as well but I think the first is my favourite :)

Number one is very cute, a lovely portrait of a squirrel - effective framing with the tree and you caught him in a good pose :D The white hairs on his tail at the back are a little confusing as it looks a bit like they're floating mid-air to me, but that's only a minor thing anyway.

The other two are wonderful as well but I think the first is my favourite :)

He was backlit Lucy, hence the strange apperance of his tail-I couldnt reach ti comb him :LOL::LOL::LOL: thanks for the comments

Les :D

Back