A wedding picture for critique

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
wedding-example-04.jpg

Your comments and critique are appreciated.

Kind Regards

Andy

A lovely imaginative shot which captures "the moment" so well. I might be tempted to crop a little to the right and left to make the subjects a bit more central but it's a very small gripe. I can't shoot groups to save my life and take my hat off to you :clap:

Last edited:
I prefer the b&w, mainly because the green mark on the statue stands out for me. And the background, because it's not very out of focus is even more distracting in colour than in black and white - for me anyway.

It's a very contrasty shot, so the faces of the men are a little muddled with the background, but perhaps much less so in full size, you could perhaps try to make the background less clear and intrusive in ps - quite a job though.

I feel like it should be a great shot, but something doesn't feel quite right. Perhaps it was just too busy a background for a busy action shot...?

No offence...?...just been staring at it for ages trying to put my finger on what's not quite right...

It works for me but if im being really honest its one of a handful from the entire set that does the other one being the signing shot.

Fantastic, if I was one of the lads in that shot that picture would be on my wall in an instant!

love it, B&W works better for me, one point though, shame one person was hidden by someone else jumping on the right

Phil

Strangely I prefer the colour one, when I would normally prefer the B&W.

Really nice idea, nicely shot and cropped - very often the groom, best man and ushers are forgotten by the photographer at weddings.

When I got married, the wedding photographers put me, the best man and the ushers in a field of half grown corn at random positions and told us to strike some real catalogue poses - it turned out to be a cracker of a shot.

Very nice...

Prefer the Monochrome one... But maybe decrease the brightness?

It seems a tad to exposed.

Back