Wild A wee burst of colour

No offence but if I spent that much money to end up with that as the net result, I'd wanna shoot myself.

You can surely do better? The subject matter is hopeless, the blown sky is a big no and overall it's just not good.

No offence but if I spent that much money to end up with that as the net result, I'd wanna shoot myself.

You can surely do better? The subject matter is hopeless, the blown sky is a big no and overall it's just not good.
No offence taken........I like it :)

lets try to look at this objectively as to whats wrong with it. firstly the subject matter themselves which i assume are the purple flowers are oversaturated and out of focus. looks like the focus point is around 3 feet in front on the grass.
you have a weird starburst in the top right that does nothing for the image along with the rooftop of the house. the background itself sits in no mans land being neither sharp enough or shallow enough but a blurry inbetween and as mentioned the sky is blown out.
looking on your website youve got some cracking images so im bemused as to why you even uploaded this as its way below par compared to your other stuff . confused.com!

Back