A2 Canvas delivered for under a tenner!

Well I have still to recive a reply to my email re the size discrepancy.

Contacting paypal is your best idea.

Well my experience is that my voucher code came through asap and use straight away. Even got an email within a few days to say that it has been collected by courier, complete with tracking number.

This did not work, and having contacted Zootaga I was fobbed of with a generic email response. 6 days after my expected date I phoned the courier who says they had tried to collect from Zootaga but there was nothing there. having complained many times more my canvas arrived yesterday (along with an email) which said, we have remade the item and despatched (NO APOLOGY THOUGH).

As for the canvas it is extremely poor...I overlooked the quality of printing and material because of the price. But what really stood out is I ticked the wrap around box and got white sides, the picture is not square on the frame so it curves around the top and is white into the bottom on the left and so on. The edges are poor, folded and folded so there is a large build up which looks awful and yes mine is well under a2.

After contacting Zootaga again guess what.....no response!

I appreciate the comments of "what do you expect from a tenner" but i get miles better quality from SNAPMAD for just £10 more! and its not the point, I am sure that the idea of a promotion like this is to generate interest and repeat custom at their full prices, something that these guys wont be getting from me.

I have to praise the delivery company however as they have emailed to say they are aware a new canvas has been shipped and are sorry for the delay, even though it wasn't their fault. As least someone knows what customer service is about.

I would also strongly complain to the company selling the vouchers - kgbdeals - you had the original contract with them

They may even be able to with- hold payments to the company - they should certainly never again promote their products

Well I have now escalated my claim through paypal. I await to see what happens.

Back