A2 Canvas delivered for under a tenner!

Im trying but it wont accept my coupon code on the website, so not a great start.

Haha, so I'm the sucker on this one. Lucky I paid by paypal.
Ill keep trying and email them later if no luck.

Am tempted by this one (tenner postage on top though folks)

Just doing this now - link in the email i got from kgb deals didn't work. :nono:

So I have to use this one (picked this up from another forum):
http://zootaga.com/index.php/yourphoto/kgb-1/a2-your-photo-to-canvas.html

Did you use this link Tom?

Mozina, the deal is £5.99 (i've just paid that bit by paypal) & the postage *should* be £3.99 - taking the total spend to just under a tenner.

I'll post an update as soon as i've decided what image i want to use for this deal.

Last edited:
Okay, here's an update....

Bought the deal from the KGB website (first link in thread), paid by paypal.

Logged in to site grabbed the code from "deals" section (as email didn't arrive)

I subsequently found the email in my email spam folder!

I used the link i gleaned form another forum to access the kgb deal on the zootaga website (second link in thread). Uploaded a pic of mum and dad, picked my options, and entered the voucher - worked first-time.

Here's my checkout page:
kgbcanvas.jpg

Hope something here helps might help others be a bit more successful!

Cheers.

Last edited:
Yeah used the above link but my code isn't accepted. What does your code look like?

Hmm strange.

My code was: # TPKUG6TT

I used it without the '#'. Is yours similar?

pixelr said:
Hmm strange.

My code was: # TPKUG6TT

I used it without the '#'. Is yours similar?

Nope, nothing like that. Hmm I'll email them later.

Hmm, very strange again. Sorry not sure what else to suggest.
Sincerely hope you get it sorted!

Has anybody else managed to use their code successfully? Just want to check before buying.

Thanks.

I don't understand how they make profit from this?
Or is it a case of them hoping you'll make further purchases in the future?

I don't understand how they make profit from this?
Or is it a case of them hoping you'll make further purchases in the future?

Future purchases and cheap advertising. They might not make a big profit at this price (if any) but think how much money they would need to spend to reach a similar level of their target audience.

Well, that's my theory anyway! :)

Interested in this. Has anyone actually received their print yet? They say next day delivery.

Ordered at the weekend but no confirmation or anything yet - would hold off a couple of days if you haven't ordered yet in case they are dodgy

I ordered on Friday, still haven't received anything.

They say the following on their website:

WHAT IS THE CUT OFF TIME FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY?
Our official cut off time to be guaranteed next day is 11am however over 90% of orders between 11am and 4pm are still sent via next day. If you would like to find out if we can get your order out same day and it's after 11am then please call us on 01430 876 888.
My order status still says 'processing', so will be calling them tomorrow to find out what's going on. Will post an update thereafter.

I would imagine they have been massively inundated with orders. If the figure in the first link is true and they have had 1300 orders then I am guessing there is going to be some sort of backlog.

No canvas but I finally got my code yesterday, so will place the order later.

Minor update: tried to call twice this morning - call got cut after 3 minutes of ringing tone each time (could have been on either side). Order status still says 'processing'.

Bit concerned, but I think that "Jimmy_Lemon" is probably right and they've been inundated with orders. Zootaga seem to have a real shop in York, so that's a positive at least.

Hopefully it will arrive this week!

Just got an email from Zootaga stating my order is now complete and ready to ship.
:clap:

So hopefully I'll get it in the next day or two.

Not the original delivery timescales, but given the price I'm getting it for (and it's a present for mum) i'll be happy with that (assuming it arrives and is good quality, of course!).

Hopefully good news for everyone.

BUGGER NOW THEY ARE LOOKING 3.99 POSTAGE...THOUGHT THIS WAS INCLUDED IN DEAL

Can't get my code to work. Any suggestions as to why?

Just to clarify I got an email with a printable barcode voucher with a code starting with a hash symbol. Tried entering this and it no worky:(

Just received the following from zootaga

Thank you for contacting Zootaga

Due to recent promotion on KGB deals we are receiving a large number of queries, to help us respond as quickly as possible we have set up the below to assist with the most common queries.

1. Payment Screen not working - Our site has a bug which we;re working on that effects the latest Internet Explorer, in order to continue please click the little torn paper icon in the top right next to the address bar, if the paper icon isn't there then click tools -> Compatibility settings and enable that way. If this still fails your could try the Firefox browser. If these solutions don't work please contact us by replying to this email and we'll wither arrange a call back or provide anopther solution.

2. Coupon not Working - KGB deals have unfortauntely been giving out some codes that were not on the spreadsheet we provided. All our coupons are 8 characters which can be a misture of letters and numbers. If the coupon given looks anything like KGB_VOUCHER_21199 then this is inocrrect and you will need to contact KGB for a correct code.

3. When will I receive my order - We have received 1,100 orders in the past 3 days on top of our normal volumes of around 500, this means we're running a couple of days behind. The latest your order will be despatched is 4 working days from the order date. You will receive an email from us with the tracking reference and details once despatched.

mine is one of the wrong codes so got to wait for another. :( bah humbug

BUGGER NOW THEY ARE LOOKING 3.99 POSTAGE...THOUGHT THIS WAS INCLUDED IN DEAL

It quite clearly states at all points it will be £3.99 postage. It even says that on the original post here.

My code took 3 days to arrive.

Just received the following from zootaga

mine is one of the wrong codes so got to wait for another. :( bah humbug

Thats what mine was like, with the #tag. I got the correct code after 3 days.

Got my new code and order placed.

Back