Aarghhh!!! No camera!

Marc

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Was at the stables this morning when someone turned up in a vintage Jaguar sports car. Did I have my camera with me? Did I heck! :bang: All I could do was whip out my phone. I am absolutely pants with a cameraphone, I just can't hold them steady! Still, at least I got a photo! :D

jag.jpg

Xk120 I think. If its not a kit of some kind then its worth a fortune.

always carry your camera!

always carry your camera! I know now!

:p:p:p

Not many of those around, would he visit again if he knew you were likely to take your camera?

Not many of those around, would he visit again if he knew you were likely to take your camera?

He actually comes to the yard quite often as he does a lot of handyman jobs in an around the stables, but that's the first time I've seen him bring that car. Will have to have a word for next time (Hopefully there will be one). I can always offer him prints. ;)

Seen one Jag XK120, seen them all. What about that sloping fence? ;) I did meet a guy who drove one of these around Italy some years ago. He said he was approaching the toll on the motorway and failed to stop in time. He crashed into the back of a Fiat that an Italian was driving. The Italian leapt out of his car with fury on his face, took a look at the XK120 and apologised for being in its way.

You know a guy who drove a sloping fence around Italy? :shrug: :LOL:

No, I knew a sloping fence that drove a Jag XK120 round a man in Italy at the toll both on the autopista.

Back