Abingdon 2012 Air and County Show

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
Yes
A great first start to the season and the ground was dryer than i thought after all the rain we had i was expecting to get a little muddy. Heres a few of mine please find more on my Facebook page feel free to Like http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kevin-Bridgewater-Photography/295338543862469?bookmark_t=page

1)

24 by Nivvy2010, on Flickr

2)

908 by Nivvy2010, on Flickr

3)

795 by Nivvy2010, on Flickr

4)

661 by Nivvy2010, on Flickr

5)

499_edited-1 by Nivvy2010, on Flickr

6) A departing Bronco

1005 by Nivvy2010, on Flickr

7) A Departing Merlin My favourite Helicopter

950 by Nivvy2010, on Flickr

8) A natural flight display from a Red Kite

965 by Nivvy2010, on Flickr

Thanks for taking a look there is more on my facebook page and more to follow soon when i get more time to edited the rest

Kevin Bridgewater

Compositions were crap ,just pure car shots .
That said you were not signed on ,so you have get in better places. Paddock is great ,loads of fantastic shots there,include more scenery ,startline gives great opportunities ,and over the finish line with a long lens is good too.
Check out kennel corner just up from start. Thats great from public side.

I was signed on for three years so know all the hills really well and to be fair Prescott and Shelsey are fine from public side ,as is Loton.

Pons

Nice shot of the Jungmeister, first time I can remember recall seeing one of those at an airshow. It was also the first time I've been to the Abingdon airshow, I really enjoyed it :)

I like the c47 shot best. In many of the others the crops are a little to tight (for me), looks better if the subject has somewhere to go, worse still you end up with a very centered composition.

I like the c47 shot best. In many of the others the crops are a little to tight (for me), looks better if the subject has somewhere to go, worse still you end up with a very centered composition.

thanks for pointing that out i can see now in the wingwalkers i will give this a go next time

Back