Abstract Bluebells

SouthernSnapper

Name
Sandra
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, I was uninspired by my bluebell shots so I thought I'd try something else.
Tried different times and panning. What do you think...

5647110887_b9771b6ace_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
5647680342_ee2054cb42_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
5647125005_515eb8c038_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Although I think its a bit too abstract for me (seeing as its a matter of opinion) I also think #2 works best but I don't really like any :( sorry.

#2 works for me - sort of ;)

the others are just out of focus shots :shrug:

Les (y)

[Abstract:existing in thought rather than matter: May i suggest,Impressionism. I like what u r doing ,u imput.)))))))))

2 looks the best imo, then 3. 1 Just looks like a hand held shot that went wrong. ;) Really like 2 though.

Thanks. Abstract/Impressionist I guess they fit in both camps. All shots were correctly focussed and exposed... as far as you can tell. Then I panned down. tried to capture the feeling of the place. The blue of the bells and the bright greens and dark woods of the trees. All the other bluebell pictures were just more pretty bluebell pictures. Thought I'd try a different angle. Funnily my favourite is 2, though this is the more abstract/imp.
Always interesting to hear your views.

well done Sandra, Ive done quite a bit of vertical panning, catching falling leaves with the flash 2007 and 2009, pics are on TP somewhere but it was a few years ago Found them for you, Clicky linky

Last edited:
Thanks for the link 'Just Dave' interesting idea with the falling leaves. I had thought of doing something similar and having the flash on 2nd curtain sync. to freeze that last moment.
Chris thanks for taking the time to show me your edit.

I feel that my image is better now thanks for the input.

Back