Abstract car shots + 2 new images (21/3/13)

I like the idea, just dont think you've implemented it right.

The first, I couldnt even tell it was a car to be honest.
The second, pink, yuck. But it does look better than the first (maybe change the hue and get it to a different colour), im just not sure about shooting the arch and wheel.

I think with this process that you're using, it would be more beneficial to get the outlines of the body shape rather than flat surfaces? I dunno. Interesting concept if you can nail it.

You couldn't tell it was a car? Good. It really is abstract then - haha. It's actually a car under a cover, so even harder to tell.

These are just test shots. I'm really confined to certain angles in my garage as it's a little cluttered. When it's dark tonight, i'll be experimenting a little more, and i'll post more shots.

I like different ideas but I cannot see the point of this, sorry...:|

I like different ideas but I cannot see the point of this, sorry...

sorry have to agree but always good to at least try out new ideas

Stan

Now you see I like the Spyder shot, just wish the light streaks carried onto the back corners of the image.

sorry have to agree but always good to at least try out new ideas

Stan

No problem. I guess it's not to everyone's tastes.

Now you see I like the Spyder shot, just wish the light streaks carried onto the back corners of the image.

Really like the spider, how are you getting the trails?

Thanks. I'm afraid i'm not going to reveal my technique yet. Maybe once I perfect it and get some better images.
As far as I know i'm the first person to use this technique.

I like these and think the idea could be implemented in many different ways.

I like the first one - the most abstract one - the best. I like that you can't even tell it's a car.

Car enthusiasts might not like them so much for the same reason but I like it when concrete, more obvious objects are abstracted so much that their definition slips.

The other ones, though the technique looks pretty interesting, are not my cup of tea. But then I'm not a car enthusiast!

If I were you I'd do some more unexpected, abstract stuff around the car but then that's me!

Back