Ac Couple from the Zoo

Name
Tristan
Edit My Images
Yes
Took our little one to paradise wildlife park the other weekend.

Like it there for her because everything is pretty close together and she can walk most of it :).

Just a couple of the animal fots, took on 40d with Tamron 70-200 2.8.

C&C welcome!

5534367812_e4e6e21715_z_d.jpg

5534368396_22c2ee810c_z_d.jpg

5534368904_cbe7245f5d_z_d.jpg

(y) I love number 3. It's worth a visit then? I've been thinking about going and now I've seen your comments about things being fairly close I might plan a visit :)

:It's worth a visit then? I've been thinking about going and now I've seen your comments about things being fairly close I might plan a visit :)

Its easily accesible from the M25, just head up the A10 for a bit :) Is well signposted. They have a lot of stuff for the kids , adventure playground, paddling pools for the summer and coffee shops so ideal for us as a family.

The animal enclosures are together quite well so you dont have a huge amount of walking to do, again ideal for the kids and they have elevated gantries next to the cat enclosures so unobstructed view of the platforms you see in these pictures. Its not as big and doesnt have as much stuff as Colchester zoo though!

Very nice indeed...all three. Gotta love that scar on the lion's nose! Did you consider using a bit of flash to get some light in your subject's eyes?

I really like all 3! Nicely done, seems to be a pretty good lens. Great dof

love number 3 , the lack of a manmade platform finishes it off great shot

We were thinking of taking a trip here next weekend - and I think that third shot has just convinced me! :clap:

Nothing wrong with the first two either - only thing that is less appealing is the platform.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys, helps to know i am going in the right direction at least!

Very nice indeed...all three. Gotta love that scar on the lion's nose! Did you consider using a bit of flash to get some light in your subject's eyes?

Never thought about giving the flash some exercise, will try next time i go though, thanks :)

I really like all 3! Nicely done, seems to be a pretty good lens. Great dof

Thank you, all 3 with the often written off tamron 70-200 2.8, cheap cheap cheap but sharp sharp sharp lol!

3 is great, was that through glass?

Not through glass they have a raised gangway so if the cats are up on the platfom can get perfect line of sight! Depends which way they are facing obviously!

Back