Adobe photoshop & LR 20gb 12 months sub £89.99 Amazon

That's a great price, equivalent of £7.50 a month. Remember you can stack them too, so you can buy two or three of these and get years at this price. I need the 1Tb version though which for some reason never, ever goes on sale

Richard, please can you just explain about the stacking. Does that mean if I buy 3 of the products, I can use them for the next 3 years?

Richard, please can you just explain about the stacking. Does that mean if I buy 3 of the products, I can use them for the next 3 years?
The way it works is you get a code which you enter into your Adobe account, and it gives you 365 days credit for the relevant product.
Buy a second copy, add the second code, and it adds an additional 365 days credit, etc.
Monthly payments resume automatically when credit has all been used .

Didn't stack for me just started another separate plan, how annoying. On to customer services to try and get it sorted.

The way it works is you get a code which you enter into your Adobe account, and it gives you 365 days credit for the relevant product.
Buy a second copy, add the second code, and it adds an additional 365 days credit, etc.
Monthly payments resume automatically when credit has all been used .
Many thanks for the explanation, Jonathan. Much appreciated.

Do these codes have an expiry date?

I know that the switch to the subscription model from LR 6.14 is only a matter of time.
Just wonder if its worth buying these to save for that day?

Thanks

Back