Advice/Feedback

Name
Craig McBride
Edit My Images
No
Hey folks,

Been a while since i posted on here, hope everyones doin well!
I have a whole load of Camera equipment which Peter Walnes (www.peterwalnes.com) has offered to buy. Only thing is he wants me to send him the equipment first before he issues payment to myself.
Has anyone got any feedback on this guy? I dont want to be conned as its quite an amount of equipment.

Thanks in advance,

Craig

Peter Walnes is sound...in Poole area if I remember correctly.

I visited them there and they have an alladins cave ! (If I am thinking of the same firm....)

If I have got two outfits mixed up, then that is old age creeping on...but the Peter Walnes name has been around a long time. Quite normal for a used supplier to want to view kit before pricing it...if you doubt him, take it in person.

He's already given us a price for it all but wants it sent to hime first, was just unsure if this was usual practice.

Its a fair trak from where im from or i would take it myself.

thanks for input.

Craig

I sold him a lens last year and he had it before I was paid. He was really nice to deal with and payment was sent to me very quickly. OK guy.

Andy

Thanks for the input folks, think I'l go ahead with it, was just a bit hesitant with it bein around £700 worth of stuff.

Thanks,

Craig

Thanks for the input folks, think I'l go ahead with it, was just a bit hesitant with it bein around £700 worth of stuff.

Thanks,

Craig

And you didn't fancy selling it on here yourself :shrug:

Strange request really imo. Examine kit prior to purchase maybe, but not take full delivery.

Didnt want to break rules mate ;)

don't think you'll break any rules as such, you can't post for sale, until you've a certain number of threads (100 I think), but no other rule I'm aware of you'd break :shrug:

don't think you'll break any rules as such, you can't post for sale, until you've a certain number of threads (100 I think), but no other rule I'm aware of you'd break :shrug:

I think that's what he means.

Back