Advice re buying from HDEW

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
Hi All, not posted for a long time but i am enjoying Talk Photography. I am thinking of pulling the trigger and purchasing a Nikon body from HDEW. Can anybody offer their opinion and experience with the company and warranty etc.
the price looks very good?
Thanks Mike

Last edited:
Theres loads of feedback on here, I've not used them myself but many on here have and seemed to like them.

In fact at the time of writing the very post under this is all about them and Panamoz

I didn't have the best experience but it seems to be fairly isolated. At present a change of location maybe causing some issues at their end. I've detailed it in the Panamoz/HDEW thread.

Have bought from them a couple of times. Had one issue which wasn't huge, the staff member I dealt with wasn't great but it was escalated to the owner who bent over backwards to resolve the problem.

Many people have bought from them on here. See the Panamoz / HDEW thread. You shouldn't have any problems with buying from them

A work college just brought a kit from them, very good price and smooth transaction.

Depending on what body you want also worth looking at Panamoz.

A friend bought s Canon body from them, no issues. Plenty of other feedback on other threads here, as others have said.

Got my canon 6d from HDEW,no problem at all.:):clap:

Last edited:
Back