Ajman vs. Hatta, top fight

Edit My Images
No
Yesterday i went to our local sports club [Ajman] to shoot the game between our team Ajman [orange shirts] vs. Hatta [Dubai] team, both teams are on the top of the schedule with Hatta leading with 3 points but Ajman has one game less, so if Ajman will win in that game then both will be in same points on top.

The game ended with 2 - 2, not much action to be honest, but i wanted to spend time in photography after long time break, let's say it was me warming up, hope later in the future this year i can go back to shoot sports especially soccer as before.

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

Impressive effort,
well chosen moments!

Yes i remeber you posting before... some nice shots there.. but that arm in pic two sticking in on the right.... aaargh :(

Yes i remeber you posting before... some nice shots there.. but that arm in pic two sticking in on the right.... aaargh :(

Thanks, yeah, i didn't know it until i opened the photo, the players were so far, and my poor 300 is barely could capture, that is why i want to have a camera with a crop factor and more mp, many happy with ff and not much mp, i can't afford 400 or 500 lenses new and i don't buy used, so i will be always limited with 300, but good that 1DX managed to have good enough result even after heavy crop.

Back