all those after a mac book...

Edit My Images
No
dixons tax free at airports are doing them with 15% off, thats the whole range!

My new ally macbook cost £800. You don't have to fly out of the uk, worth buying a £1 flight, getting a mac of your choice and walking out of the airport..... they've even got some nice DSLR's.:D

Can you do that if you're flying to a destination within the EU because we're going to Alicante in July?

I just had a thought. We're flying out of Bournemouth and doubt they've got much more than a tabacco kiosk.

as long as its in the EU I believe. its worth paying for a cheap flight in the uk to buy one. if you're buying a top of the range book you can save £££'s.

Soi could buy one of these £1 tickets , walk in , book in with no luggage, go through to the departure lounge. Go in and pick one of these up , and then walk out freely?

Matt

Those £1 plus airport taxes tickets. Can you? Hmm.. I don't see why not but I bet you can't.

Any airport I've been through, and that's a lot of them, it's never that easy to get out of departures once through security, etc - someone is likely to ask you why you want out, and since you have a shiny new Dixons bag in your hand and no luggage...

But if it's not illegal, can't see that they can do much about it.

Back