Alsatian

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
No
I took this for college today. As I have a fear of dogs I thought I'd photograph them to see if it helps.

today.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice capture and a beautiful German shepherd, you've captured some very nice detail and sharpness in the eyes.
Any idea why he / she was chained up ?
It's a shame you live so far, over the years I've helped people get over their fear of dogs but you are obviously too far away.

Sorry to be pedantic but there is no such breed as Alsatian.
During WWII, we Brits disassociated ourselves with anything German and the word Alsatian was born because the breed originated from a region called Alsace that at the time was part of Germany.
These are my favourite breed and I am just a funny old bugger about the correct name for them :)

Nice capture and a beautiful German shepherd, you've captured some very nice detail and sharpness in the eyes.
Any idea why he / she was chained up ?
It's a shame you live so far, over the years I've helped people get over their fear of dogs but you are obviously too far away.

Sorry to be pedantic but there is no such breed as Alsatian.
During WWII, we Brits disassociated ourselves with anything German and the word Alsatian was born because the breed originated from a region called Alsace that at the time was part of Germany.
These are my favourite breed and I am just a funny old bugger about the correct name for them :)

He was not chained up he was on a lead. As it was on one of our nature reserve park all dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Thank you for your comment

Thats a lovely shot. Love the way s/he is looking at you. Very nice and well done!! :)

Back