Amazon basics camera bags

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there, I've just got into the world of slr photography having just brought a 60d. I'm in need of a camara bag and wondered if anyone had any experience with the Amazon Basics bags?

Ideally I would like something better such as a Kata bag, but for now I think I'm going to get a cheaper one to allow me get some more equipment that I still need such as a tripod and another lens. Then upgrade the bag at a later date when I know better which sort and what size I will need.

If anyone owns either of the Amazon bags I would be grateful of some feedback.

Many thanks in advance.

I bought an Amazon Basics rucksack when it was offer last year for £16. For the price it's really good, seems sturdy and well made. I've used it for quite a few times now.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply, It sounds like its worth getting one for now at least as an interim bag until I get more gear!

Not sure wether to get the rucksack or the sling bag though?

i got a bag from sports direct ok its not a camera bag its a (no fear skateboard backpack) it holds my 1100d, a (70-300 sigma) (17-55 kit lens)a (nifty 50)a (10-20 sigma) plus my cards remote etc and i can even fit my monopod in it ,it is on sale for £12 result i say it will do me as a stop gap until i can get a good camera bag

I got an Amazon Basics rucksack style bag free with the purchase of my 550d and it's been great. Zips all seem tough and the inside is well padded - the only gripe is that the tripod holder on the side isn't really suitable for big tripods, only compact ones.

Chris

Besides stating my dislike for retailers such as amazon I would suggest buying second hand, especially as it is for a temporary use. Lots of lightly used bags on ebay :)

Back