An introduction of sorts

Name
Ross
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Folks

Well having been introduced to the site by Macky 799 thought I should finally get round to making my first picture post.
I thought a small selection of shots I took last year would be a good way to break into the madhouse.

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_3531.jpg

wtse14.jpg

puffin2.jpg

falcon28.jpg

And of course,the Ospreys from Loch of the Lowes

osprey111.jpg

Cheers

Ross

What an introduction...

Cracking set, don't know which one to choose as a fave lol...

Welcome to the forum and what a cracking intro set :clap::clap::clap:

Welcome to TP (aka the madhouse:naughty:) Thats a good set for openers, looking forward to seeing some more so keep them coming (y)

well.... f***... they are superb!.
The definition on the water in #2 is absolutely stunning!!.
Welcome! I'd love to know your set-up to get those results.

First class images, a warm welcome to TP sir.

Well thanks very much everyone,very much appreciate the warm welcome and kind comments!

Markyboy

Yes the Peregrines were at Falls of Clyde last year using my 500mm f4 and yes I pop into the Bird Forum now and again.:LOL:

For those interested these shots were with the 500mm F4 on a Canon 50D,although everything this year will be using a 7D after I had a wee accident with the 50D in sunshine!! :bang:

Cheers

Ross

Welcome to TP and what a great set!

#2 and #3 are just stunning!

Well thanks very much everyone,very much appreciate the warm welcome and kind comments!

Markyboy

Yes the Peregrines were at Falls of Clyde last year using my 500mm f4 and yes I pop into the Bird Forum now and again.:LOL:

For those interested these shots were with the 500mm F4 on a Canon 50D,although everything this year will be using a 7D after I had a wee accident with the 50D in sunshine!! :bang:

Cheers

Ross
well what did you do.

Stunning shots, woodpecker is amazing!

Great shots mate, just because i told you about this mad house doesnt mean you have to post better shots than mine, would'nt be hard mind you :LOL::LOL:(y)

Back