B&W An old discarded one

I'm with Bethy on this one, the one word that keeps coming to mind to describe it is charming, and I don't find many things to be that.

Love the processing, love the look with the eyes, you're instantly drawn to them. Not sure about the raised arm, it's distracting, doesn't look right.

Love the processing, love the look with the eyes, you're instantly drawn to them. Not sure about the raised arm, it's distracting, doesn't look right.

I know what you mean - I think it's the lack of clarity between her torso and her arm because of the nature of her top - to my eye.

She was waving her arms manically around for a bit the stopped - this was just as she stopped!

Thanks for looking and commenting!

S

It's just that one little thing, but the look is great. Your set on the b&w thread though has a killer image of her.

It's just that one little thing, but the look is great. Your set on the b&w thread though has a killer image of her.

Too kind! It often depends on whether the kids are "playing the game" that day or not - I usually get a couple if they give me 30 seconds or so!!

I know when I'm not 100% happy with an image because I don't edit it straight away. I did like this one enough not to bin it though at the time.

Thanks again!

Back