Android phone data backup, then reset and restore original firmware

Edit My Images
No
I purchased a used android phone which seems to have been rooted. It was cheap so I'm not complaining. I'm looking for an easy to use free-of-charge (preferably) utility to back up my android phone prior to a factory reset and re-install of the original firmware. Any suggestions please?

There is an app called Smart Switch,but i don,t know if it will do what you need. :)

Haven't rooted an Android phone for many years but it will depend on what phone it is and if the manufacturer makes factory images available. If it does then you could flash that and it should be able to get back to a stock, unrooted phone. The backup situation on Android is a mess and there isn't really a working system. Save any photos and or music you want to some sort of external storage and then add them back after getting back on the stock ROM. In terms of apps its probably easier to just download them from the Play store again afterwards

I purchased a used android phone which seems to have been rooted. It was cheap so I'm not complaining. I'm looking for an easy to use free-of-charge (preferably) utility to back up my android phone prior to a factory reset and re-install of the original firmware. Any suggestions please?

Use the Google Photos app to back up photos to the cloud. Ensure all contacts are saved in your google account.

Back