Another Audi Showroom Thread

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Following on from @*Sarah*'s thread, I thought I'd post a few of mine from the same meet. Like Sarah most of my images were shots of details of cars rather than the whole vehicle. I also have to say how impressed I was with the workshop. Not a drop of oil anywhere. #4 is the drive in area when you bring you car in for a service which again was sparkly clean - apart from the annoying tyre tracks at the bottom of the image. Many thanks to Wakefield Camera Club and especially to Sytner Audi in Wakefield for allowing us free reign for the evening. More on my Flickr photostream but in the meantime here's a selection.

Audi-01 by Delta Skies, on Flickr

Audi-05 by Delta Skies, on Flickr

Audi-06 by Delta Skies, on Flickr

Audi-11 by Delta Skies, on Flickr

Audi-12 by Delta Skies, on Flickr

Audi-14 by Delta Skies, on Flickr

Audi-15 by Delta Skies, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nice set, I think #4 needs cropping in a bit to get rid of the distraction on the left.

Needs a very slight straighten clockwise too on second inspection!

I love #2 and a bonus is I can't see you. Thats a compliment by the way :)

Very nice, if you get another chance I'd love to see more S3 shots as I'm hoping it will be my next car :)

Needs a very slight straighten clockwise too on second inspection!
Looks like the bottom is straight so just a small change at the top is needed.

I love #2 and a bonus is I can't see you. Thats a compliment by the way :)
Thanks for the comment Malc

Very nice, if you get another chance I'd love to see more S3 shots as I'm hoping it will be my next car :)
Thanks Adam. Follow my link to my Flickr to see a few more images from the evening. Maybe some more S3's in there. We went looking at Audis last year when we wanted to return to a 4x4. Unfortunately the Q3 and Q5 boots were minute in comparison to other makes. Ended up with a Santa Fe which I'm really pleased with.

Back