Another Bloody Baby Pic

Name
April 2008
Edit My Images
No
Have had another go at some pics of Jack. This is my latest effort. All natural light this time, and tried some of the pp tips fiven to me last time.

Thoughts and comments most welcome as always. For those who don't know... I am thick skinned so don't hold back and tell it to me how it is. If the pic's gash, then I need to know! And if you have time to offer advice to help me improve, then that's even better.

Thanks for looking :)

looks pretty good to me (y) I might be inclined to stand back a bit more and use a longer lens personally.

Looks ok to me ;)

As for future shots . Have you tried placing jack on the your bed and using the window light to light him. " most master bedrooms have big windows. Also having jack at this hight will help you get eye level with him. Place him on his belly " they say some belly time is good for babies" then you will be able to get some shots of him looking directly at you.

just a thought. also if your sheets or duvet cover are light coloured it helps with thr reflectivness;)

md(y)

I might be inclined to stand back a bit more and use a longer lens personally.

Ah, that'll be the downside of using a zoom lens. I took all the shots as if my legs were broken and just waggled my waist about whilst zooming in and out.

Have you tried placing jack on the your bed and using the window light to light him. most master bedrooms have big windows.

I shall give that all a go. Last time I laid him on his belly, he just ate duvet! :LOL:

if your sheets or duvet cover are light coloured it helps with the reflectiveness

So black silk with a leopard print duvet isn't reommended? Will the mirrors on the ceiling help with light? ;)

So black silk with a leopard print duvet isn't reommended? Will the mirrors on the ceiling help with light? ;)

Have you been in my bedroom:cautious:

md :LOL:

where's the blood?

i was promised blood, i will write to my Mp so when he has finished deweeding his moat he can mention this false photo promotion in the starbucks down the road from his second house.

meanwhile back in reality
good pic, the whites of the eyes could do with a minor lightening.

meanwhile back in reality
good pic, the whites of the eyes could do with a minor lightening.

Not so sure, babies eyes aren't generally white until about 7-9 weeks so it can look a little odd if you play with eyes in PP too early :shrug:

Just needs a bit of light for some catchlights to lift them I think. Whether that be off camera flash on low just to do that, or natural light from the window (y)

Back