Another helicopter

Dangermouse

Squeaky Clean
Edit My Images
No
This one shot at 1/200 a couple of weeks ago

_DSC0116.jpg

Looks like the right shutter speed to me Pete! Perfect rotor blur. (bit of an obsession of mine). :D

Kev.

Last edited:
Great shot, agree with Kevshore, great rotor blur. I did a little edit (curves, sharpening etc) at it really brings it out. I wont post it unless you say.
Lovely paint job on it too.
Look foward to seeing your pictures, its always great to see stuff from another airfield.
Keep em coming mate.
Dean:)

Great shot, agree with Kevshore, great rotor blur. I did a little edit (curves, sharpening etc) at it really brings it out. I wont post it unless you say.
Lovely paint job on it too.
Look foward to seeing your pictures, its always great to see stuff from another airfield.
Keep em coming mate.

Yes Dean post it mate would like to see it myself and probably play around with it my self(y)

Here you are DM,just a quick edit.
_DSC0116copy.jpg

Im sure with a bit more time and effort, it would be even better.

Hope you don't mind but I've had a go too!

Cropped to 3:2 different layers applied to bring out the sky, high pass and USM applied to the heli - it looks over done here but I think with more pixels to work with in the original it would come off nicely ? :shrug:

heli.jpg

Hope you don't mind but I've had a go too!

Cropped to 3:2 different layers applied to bring out the sky, high pass and USM applied to the heli - it looks over done here but I think with more pixels to work with in the original it would come off nicely ? :shrug:

heli.jpg

I do understand what you are saying but my photoshop skills are still very little I am learning all the time but if you and dino want o have a play with the original you are welcome just pm me your emails and I will send it(y)

Back