Any good for Lightroom 5 use?

Sorry:

SPECIFICATION

Processor Intel® Core™ i5-4460S Processor (2.9 GHz, 3.4 GHz with TurboBoost, 6 MB cache)
RAM 8 GB DDR3
Graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GT 705
Storage 2 TB HDD, 7200 rpm
Motherboard Intel Z87
CONNECTIVTY
Wireless 802.11 b/g/n
Ethernet Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
USB - USB 3.0 x 4
- USB 2.0 x 2
Video interface - HDMI x 1
- DVI x 1
Audio interface - 3.5 mm jack x 2
- Analogue audio x 6
- Digital audio x 1
MEDIA
Optical drive DVD/RW
Memory card reader 6-in-1 memory card reader
SOUND
Sound - Beats Audio
- High Definition Audio 7.1

SHOULD BE MORE THAN FINE, MY LAPTOP SEEMS TO COPE OK, AND THATS JUST RUNNING AN INTEL CELERON I 5 2.6GHZ WITH THE INTEL BUILT IN GRAPHICS CARD AND 1TB HARD DRIVE, AND 16BG RAM

Spec looks fine but I'd definitely look to add a SSD as the primary hard drive. While they don't make a massive difference in Lightroom they do make boot and load times dramatically faster, especially with slow-to-load programmes such as LR or PS. They'll make the whole system feel much faster and are pretty affordable now - a 240/256GB SSD should be plenty for OS and programmes, LR cache etc (just keep the image files themselves on the 2TB HDD) and can be had for around £60 with a bit of shopping around.

SHOULD BE MORE THAN FINE, MY LAPTOP SEEMS TO COPE OK, AND THATS JUST RUNNING AN INTEL CELERON I 5 2.6GHZ WITH THE INTEL BUILT IN GRAPHICS CARD AND 1TB HARD DRIVE, AND 16BG RAM

No need to shout :D

sorry for caps was at work when writing that, and need caps on for the invoices, I had an imbosil moment and forgot to turn it off lol.

Back