Any Peugeot Drivers Out There ?

Gremlin

Houdini
Name
Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
Whilst I was on holiday last week, they broke my van :( so it's gone off for repair
Today I had to use a 2014 Peugeot Partner extended, got to admit nice drive, but being a bit higher then mine
has caused me a problem with a previous injury.
But the question I want to ask is, do Peugeot not have a safety feature for reverse ?
When I put this in reverse it didn't seem to have a gate as such, just a warning beep from the sensor.
My van has a lifting collar and my car you press the gear lever down

Don't remember any extra moves to get into reverse on Mum and Dad's Pugs or Renaults or Citroens. Come to think of it, there wasn't anything in the hire Toyota either.

You only have either of thoughs if R is next to 1st don't you? I've not seen that configuration in donkey's years.

Not all cars have a button/lever for reverse. Sister had a pug 207. Reverse is where I'd normally expect 6th gear. Swmbo's BMW I think you push the gearstick past 1st to select reverse.

Different on all cars. Nissans you push past one to select.
On a few renaults its lift up on others it's push down.
Pug and Citreon have nothing mainly, but then so does my mums Clio.

my 05 VW has R to the left of 1. but it's push down select.

So is my my car.
Seems the other like the new peugeot so I have now done a swap around and driving a vauxhall like my normal van, much easier
to get in and out of.
But why do people allow their van cabs to get so disgusting, the Peugeot had loads of empty crisp/sandwich wrappers in it, cleared them all out
the normal user is less then happy he looks after it but hasn't used it for 3 weeks, been driving a hired transit.
The one I swapped today, well less said the better and I left it as was as I won't be using it tomorrow can understand why mine gets used so much in the afternoons

Back