Anyone for coffee?

Edit My Images
No
A re-working of a self-portrait (with distortion!) idea that I tried a while ago.

Tony

For more info go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

Cafetiere-TB.jpg

I really like that. I did something similar a while back with the base of a metal statue near here - yours works better though as you're able to be that much closer.

Nice! (y)

Thanks for the feedback Witch. I took a B&W shot of just the top with my reflection about a year ago, and figured I'd try a colour shot with a background of a new piece of black vinyl that I picked up recently.

Regards, Tony

That works. Good shot and Idea
Not thought of that "angle" before.

I like this Tony very inventive.....would have worked a treat for a comp on another forum as well.
Great effort.

Clever idea well carried through :clap:

Very clever Tony (y)

The only pickle I have with it...is that....even though you're undoubtedly pretty....the filter bit of the coffee pot is vying against your face for my eye, so to speak, and I keep 'flitting' my eye between the two, without settling.

How many takes did it require to get the angle and positioning right? Must have been fun (and taken a while).

Thanks guys. You're right Marcel, it took a lot of shots. I had to exclude those where my nose intruded in the frame (!), where half a face was visible, and where I wasn't still enough. A version of this shot I did a year ago had a better lit face. A year on I've got greyer hair and more wrinkles so I stayed in the shadows this time!

Regards, Tony

Back