Anyone like Marmalade?

Edit My Images
No
Well, I had to post the Marmalade Pitstop by itself in my other thread (see posted earlier) because I thought it was a fun image to give an individual title. However, today a combination of a few showers and some exceptionally warm weather brought an infestation of Marmalade hovers to my garden. There were literally hundreds of them. I have never seen so many in my garden ever!

So, as I'm sure you can imagine, I rushed in to get the camera. Sorry for posting 7 images but I couldn't help myself

2 landed, and 2 in flight

IMG4163.jpg

Right, lets get to work

IMG4185.jpg

INCOMING

IMG4210.jpg

Another in Flight - Can't believe how easy it was today :D

IMG4174.jpg

Not a healthy flower, but the hovers loved it

IMG4176.jpg

IMG4159.jpg

Any room for me??

IMG4157.jpg

A super set lovely clarity and colour in your shots, I to have noticed a huge increase in my garden of these little fellas they are everywhere.

Thank you all, much appreciated :).

Allan, believe me there's never normally that many bugs in the garden and it can be quite frustrating but yesterday, it was like a massive infestation and I wasn't complaining :D.

I could have spent ALL day photographing them and could easily have taken hundreds of shots... lol as it was I reduced it down from around 20 images to the 7 posted here and the one posted in the Team Marmalade thread :D

Exultant shots as all ways mate your work is truly an inspiration to us amateurs lol

Thank you Ian Appreciate your compliments. :)

As said, the colours are superb and they are as sharp as a tack, very well done (y)

Those really are superb.
If I can achieve anything half as good with my tamron 90mm I will be over the moon.

Thanks again all, very much appreciated. :)

Back