Anyone used this place for canvas? Seems too cheap!

Not heard of them myself but just had a quick look on there website. £57 is just for the canvas with no frame so not that cheap really.

I personally use snapmad for my own stuff and pay £30 for a 30in x 20in and I intend to use trade canvas print for client work which still comes out at a very reasonable price.

I have had the misfortune to use them.

I placed my order with Canvas Picasso and eventually received a courier dispatch notice./ I checked the courier website and the date they were due to deliver, was a date that I would not be here. I duly informed Canvas Picasso 2 days before the delivery date and asked that they deliver the item to a neighbour (according to the UPS website, Canvas Picasso would have to arrange this). I also informed Canvas Picasso of the days I would not be available for delivery. The day I got after delivery they sent an email saying that I would have to change the address. I did not receive this email until I had got home by which time 3 delivery attempts had been made. I emailed CP and was basically told that it is my problem despite the fact that I had told them I would not be available on the day of delivery or the 2 days thereafter. As far as I am concerned, I paid them to arrange delivery. I informed them of the days I would not be here and they have been too lazy to arrange accordingly. They pay UPS to deliver, therefore, they are the UPS customer and it is their responsibility to arrange delivery.

This was the last few bits of correspondence with them:

Not to worry – I’m sure I will be successful with the bank due to your non-delivery. In addition, I have left several bad reviews online regarding your company. Good luck with that!

From: canvasPicasso Support [mailto:support@canvaspicasso.com]
Sent: 23 March 2013 12:14
To: Shan
Subject: RE: order 79409

Good Luck with that

Sent: 23 March 2013 10:02
To: canvasPicasso Support
Subject: RE: order 79409

I advised you I would not be here for the day delivery was scheduled. If you do not refund my money or re-arrange delivery, I will get my bank to perform a charge-back, which will cost you more money than taking responsibility for your actions.

Back