Archie and Lela

Archie in No 6 is having a "bad hair day" :clap:

I think you have got some good pictures with bright white snow and fast moving dogs.(y)

4 & 6 for me. Crop out the trees above them in #4 and a square crop to #6 would be my only suggestions. Dogs are bonkers in the snow aren't they?

Don't think I've ever seen dogs with so much snow on them. Lovely shots. Gorgeous dogs.

Archie in No 6 is having a "bad hair day" :clap:

I think you have got some good pictures with bright white snow and fast moving dogs.(y)

4 & 6 for me. Crop out the trees above them in #4 and a square crop to #6 would be my only suggestions. Dogs are bonkers in the snow aren't they?

Thank you Mark and Alan!:) I always find it difficult to catch the dogs sharply so was pleased with these. I'll have a go at cropping them later - the trees hadn't really bothered me too much but now you have mentioned it they will def have to go:LOL::LOL:

They really love the snow and Archie is just bonkers all the time!!:LOL::LOL:

Don't think I've ever seen dogs with so much snow on them. Lovely shots. Gorgeous dogs.

#6 for me... It's the mad hair style ( and its a good photo too )

Thank you Ruth and Jim!:) Archie loves the snow but he does seem to spend a lot of the time diving under it to look for the snowballs or just just rolling in it!! we do call him "the mad one!!" for good reason:LOL::LOL:

Back