Archie!!

Edit My Images
No
quick update on our recent addition Archie, our rescue doggie. he's fast. very fast! apologies for fuzziness in shots, overcast day, too low ISO and lens I had was too slow too (pants) oh well, shows up my poor panning technique, be getting lots of practice in future I suspect...
HRR20061014-04.jpg

and playing with friend...too fast for other dogs but he loves to play. this usually means running circles around everyone. friend got knackered in moments!
HRR20061014-02.jpg

more charging about in these two, and check out the ears! hehe!
HRR20061014-01.jpg

HRR20061014-16.jpg

we knick-name him fly-boy...

we all got home and had a nice nap after that walk/run around. wha impresses me is how muscley he is even for a young'un...but still has the puppy maddness going on :D Its good to let him run off the lead without trouble too, some strange dogs wandered up to him to say hello [quick sniff - as you do] and he's fine. such a great friend and he's settled into our lives nicey :woot:

saluki cross...not entirely sure as he's a resuce but yes, certainly saluki.

All lollaping limbs and things ;) Wouldn't worry about your panning technique. These (and other) animals flail their limbs in all sorts of directions as they, themselves, go in one direction. You're never get them all sharp. The mere fact parts of the animal are sharp proves you've followed correctly.

you've no idea how good that makes me feel. with argueably the best AF system in the world it still struggles with a speedy dog!

Back