are warehouse express UK stock or grey imports?

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
I only ask because called ffordes about a 50-150 and it has a 3 year warranty which I thought was unusual, I was under the impression it was only a year but apparently this is true of all genuine UK stock-1 year with the seller and 2 more with the manufacturer. Have to say this gives me heaps more confidence if its the case and well tempted to order one!

and clearly ive put this in the wrong place. Im sorry mods, i got all excited

Moved for you :)

and Warehouse Express is ALL UK stock as far as I am aware.

Despite what some uninformed fool in a branch of LCE told me, Warehouse Express are all UK stock.

I've never seen any grey imports at Warehouse Express. I've dealt with them on a number of occasions and I'd consider them a reputable firm to deal with.

I don't see anything particularly wrong with grey imports as long as you know up front that that is what you're buying. Because it almost certainly effects the warranty. But even then I don't really agree that it should do so.

I can thouroughly recommend them too, ordered on monday and had my S5 Pro on Wednesday, after waiting for nearly 2 months for Jessops to get stock I cancelled my order and went to warehouse express, effortless, quick, hassle free and cheap just like internet shopping should be (y)

Back