Are You sick of my Newborns yet?

Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
No
awwwwww!!! love number 3, 6 and 9. They are adorable :) Don't think I could ever get bored of seeing these.

I'm not fed up! They're the best newborn pictures I've seen! :D Will remember you in the future for my own :D

OK - in answer to the question in the title, Yes. :LOL::LOL: (Only joking, but you asked for it! ;))

Some of those are actually quite cute.... OMG I just now said cute to a baby pic.... :puke: :runaway:

I like the poses and expressions on 4 and 5. Theres a kind of a "yeah, I'm bored of the camera now. Can we stop?" - expression going on. The B&W conversion of no 4 is very nicely done as well.

Sarah these are prize winning pics superb brilliantly captured (y)(y)

Lovely. Really like no 4 b&W with the eyes open. Nice processing on all of them.

A fantastic set Sarah, love them all and your PP work finshes them off perfectly!
Whats your set up for when you do these style of shots if you don't mind me asking?

Great pics, I wish I took more when my daughter was little.

were they taken with natral light close to window? What lens did you use?

Great work as usual Sarah :clap::clap: Any chance of getting me to look ten years younger if I post you a pic (y)

lol you are very skilled at this if you ever want to give a master class I'll defo want to put my name down to watch you work!

Come on, admit it... you drug 'em don't you? :D

All beautifully done again!

Back