army picture

Edit My Images
No
taken on excercise with a point and shoot on a very cold morning.
2264923043_8f8c5ff4b9.jpg

Nice shot, not sure about the sharp edged framing on the top, a bit oppressive to the subject.

haha, they were chatting. and we were ready and waiting to get out of there. days upon days of patroling and contacts and all sorts, lol, we just wanted a pizza...

i really, really like this wilco.

im new to photography and i am still learning the basics but this is the sort of photography i envisage i will lean towards. i believe photographs should make the viewer 'feel' the atmosphere of the subjects and tell a story and i think you have done this perfectly. in my opinion the harsh borders make me feel a sense of sharpness and uneasyness that action is never far away (almost a platoon feel). i know that isnt the 'ready and waiting' that you are talking about but thats ok, at least you made the viewer think about the scene. cool!

I really like this too, I think you've captured the moment quite well and I like the tones of dark and light, it really gives an atmosphere to it.
I like the unusual presentation too. (y)

Very atmospheric shot and I don't have an issue with the border, but saying that I would crop more off the right hand sides black area. I'd like to see a smaller black boarder on top and bottom and the shot cropped right in to the trees on the right edge.

It's a great picture, and the B&W conversion really makes it pop.

Brings back great memories for me, I love being in the field! :D

Excellent photo mate.
Really like it a lot.

that for me is a cracker, brings back a few memories (y)

Lovely stuff. The framing is a little in "in your face", but some people would like it some wouldn't. For me it doesn't detract from the picture. well done.

Yeah, another ex Bill Oddie here..

And anotherone agreeing in liking the picture..

Last edited:
Back