Arrivals

Liking that Dan, very well seen and taken, the mono conversion suits to a T :clap:

Another good one from you Dan, well seen with good composition. I like it very much.(y)

George.

@dancook

How you finding the RX1r?

I'm still trying to decide what compact to get. Do you have the optical viewfinder add-on? Do you find the EVF a problem in any situations (assuming you have that), or do you just use the screen?

Last edited:
@dancook

How you finding the RX1r?

I'm still trying to decide what compact to get. Do you have the optical viewfinder add-on? Do you find the EVF a problem in any situations (assuming you have that), or do you just use the screen?

a great little camera which allows me to leave the 5dm3 at home :) you can get an OVF or EVF but I have neither. I just use the screen.

Cheers... looking more and more likely this will be the camera I get. I think I'll be getting the OVF though :)

Cheers... looking more and more likely this will be the camera I get. I think I'll be getting the OVF though :)

I don't know if you've looked, but the official zeiss OVF is more expensive than the EVF. I believe there might be an OVF designed for another camera that fits though.

Also did you already consider the A7/A7R. The shutter noise stopped me from picking either of those.

I don't know if you've looked, but the official zeiss OVF is more expensive than the EVF. I believe there might be an OVF designed for another camera that fits though.

Also did you already consider the A7/A7R. The shutter noise stopped me from picking either of those.

I wanted a genuine compact camera, and the A7 is too much like a SLR.

Cheers.. sorry for the thread hijack. :)

Back