weekly Ashburner - 52 Week Challenge 2015 - Week 2 Fragile Added

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

This will be my first 52 week challenge. So, lets see how it goes.
At least my camera will be out its bag at least weekly!
I look forward to the comments, and critique, whilst also viewing others interpretation on the theme!

Week 1: Bliss
Week 2: Fragile
Week 3:
Week 4:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Week 9:
Week 10:
Week 11:
Week 12:
Week 13:
Week 14:
Week 15:
Week 16:
Week 17:
Week 18:
Week 19:
Week 20:
Week 21:
Week 22:
Week 23:
Week 24:
Week 25:
Week 26:
Week 27:
Week 28:
Week 29:
Week 30:
Week 31:
Week 32:
Week 33:
Week 34:
Week 35:
Week 36:
Week 37:
Week 38:
Week 39:
Week 40:
Week 41:
Week 42:
Week 43:
Week 44:
Week 45:
Week 46:
Week 47:
Week 48:
Week 49:
Week 50:
Week 51:
Week 52:

Last edited:
Hi Liam & welcome to the 52's madhouse :wave:

I like it Liam... only problem is how you reach over your filofax etc. to use your laptop? I'd have the laptop at the front but that's a very minor issue. I don't mind the lighting: it works for me for this image but agree it's not making anything "pop".

Nice choice of DOF as well as crop, too. Good job!

Fragile - he certainly looks a bit fragile, maybe he had a bad day at the office. I feel maybe a slightly tighter crop would work as not overly keen on the empty space on the right of the image.
Looking at the image again, I agree, possibly tightening the image to cut out the fold up chairs?

Hi Liam, I agree it needs a crop - I'd maybe take a bit off the top too. What I really want to know is how did he get an empty carriage on the tube? :D

Hi Liam

Fragile......wasn't sure of the connection to the theme until I read your words....& now it works for me ,mono was a good choice & like Peter , the light trails add to the image , you get a sense of speed (y)

As for Bliss.....OMG .....my OCD loves you :kiss:

Hi Liam and welcome.

Great image for fragile. For me the wider crop works well... I can imagine those wavy line of the power cables through the windows would set me off a treat if I were fragile... all good context for the image TBH. Nice conversion but might push the contrast a bit further still, perhaps?

Back