Assynt Oct 2023 trip

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
Evening guys, it's been a we while, just thought I'd share the first few images from my recent Assynt trip. Conditions really could not have been any better! I hope you enjoy!

The Cairn downpour by Martin Steele, on Flickr

Split Rock Clachtoll sunset by Martin Steele, on Flickr

Loch Druim Suardalain sunset by Martin Steele, on Flickr

First light on Quinag by Martin Steele, on Flickr

Cam Loch sunrise by Martin Steele, on Flickr

Autumn on the River Inver by Martin Steele, on Flickr

The Arch by Martin Steele, on Flickr

Great photos, especially those of Suilven and Cul Mor....(y)

Last edited:
Lovely set. Great conditions as you say but still those conditions still need to be composed and exposed well to get good shots and you've certainly done that. (y)

Great shots, like them all.
Thanks

Last year I visited Scotland for the first time in 50 years and was absolutely blown away.

Your fabulous shots have been a good reminder of my trip, thanks.

Great photos, especially those of Suilven and Cul Mor....(y)
Lovely set. Great conditions as you say but still those conditions still need to be composed and exposed well to get good shots and you've certainly done that. (y)
Great shots, like them all.
Thanks
Nice set of images, Martin (y)
We had a Camera Club weekend there at the end of October - an amazing location!!
Wow! Beautiful images Martin. Couldn't pick a favourite!
Last year I visited Scotland for the first time in 50 years and was absolutely blown away.

Your fabulous shots have been a good reminder of my trip, thanks.
Yes, these are all wonderful shots taken in a wonderful part of Scotland. Thanks for posting them.

Thank you kindly folks! This is easily my favourite area of mainland Scotland by a country mile, it was nice to finally get a week of near perfect conditions after many visits over the years :D

Back