Audi Car Show (Harsh conditions)

Name
Fuglstad
Edit My Images
No
So it was this car show again, at Aker Brygge in Oslo, Norway. Of course Audi brought some fine vehicles.
icon_biggrin.gif

Me, as a big Audi fan wanted to see if I could get some nice images. The only problem was that the sun was superbright, and behind the cars, and there were tons of people. So all in all, not very easy.

What do you guys think? Would love your feedback.

Audi Aker Brygge
by TordFuglstad, on Flickr

Audi Aker Brygge

Audi Aker Brygge

Audi Aker Brygge

Last edited:
they still look good with the bright sunlight, though it looks like you de-saturated them? the last one almost looks like you've done selective colour, the guy in the background, looking very "grey", but i still see blue sky and red cars.

You've done well, with people around, they are a nightmare when trying to take photos lol.

When there's meets like this, where there are a lot of people buzzing around the cars, I tend to use a wide angle so I can get in really close, cutting out the people. Distortion wont really matter, if thats a look you're prepared to be happy with and you can get some funky angles out of it.

they still look good with the bright sunlight, though it looks like you de-saturated them? the last one almost looks like you've done selective colour, the guy in the background, looking very "grey", but i still see blue sky and red cars.

You've done well, with people around, they are a nightmare when trying to take photos lol.

When there's meets like this, where there are a lot of people buzzing around the cars, I tend to use a wide angle so I can get in really close, cutting out the people. Distortion wont really matter, if thats a look you're prepared to be happy with and you can get some funky angles out of it.

Thank you! :) Yes that is correct, they looked a bit messy with all the different colors. So I slided all but the red and blue saturation down in LR5, some all the way and some just a little. This way I feel the image got a cleaner appeal. I think I used some wide angle, but most I was just very patient waiting for people to move. Some people also stopped in their tracks to not block my shot (Perks of a big camera? lol)
Anyways thanks for the feedback! :)

Back