Aussie model with no experience

Name
Richie
Edit My Images
No
I'm not a model photographer or anything, but I really love working with models with little or no experience.

Don't get me wrong, models with experience is always good, but learning and exploring with someone new has a different feel of accomplishment... and helping others (I hope) is always an awesome feeling.

5D1_1130.jpg

5D1_1164_zcrop_1x1_bw.jpg

5D2_9411_zcrop_3x2_old.jpg

5D1_1221.jpg

5D1_1247.jpg

5D2_9535.jpg

If you are interested, few more from her set can be seen on my site at:
http://richardgrainger.com.au/story/qld--elle-balchin/55

Love the last shot, if only she wasn't carrying an slr on a full body harness!

Great light throughout and I really like the muted colours.

Really like 2 in particular, and the processing in the first and last. Nice set overall.

The processing is the same for all the images - they are batch processed. Cheers man, thank you

Love the last shot, if only she wasn't carrying an slr on a full body harness!

Thanks mate

Haha. Actually, this photo was an accident.

I had to take off my cameras and she offered to hold them for me. As I went to grab them off her, I realised... hey, this is a photo in itself!

Last edited:
Nice model, i'm sure she will do well with experience, i really like No 5 nice natural lighting, and nicely composed.

Lovely set of images. Particularly like, number 2, a gorgeous image. Only comment, would be to remove the stray hairs, which distract from a wonderful image.

Nice set - I also prefer No2 nice dreamy image- Im guessing the model is also pleased (y)

Les (y)

Without wishing to sound boring.....love number two. Would love to see an edit with a bit more contrast (I know that's not your particular style) but that's just me!

Goos stuff

S

Also love No2, I would prefer to see a closer crop around the eyes fringe and face

Last edited:
I like no 2, but as others have noted I would lose the three hairs, good work though.

Love number one and two. Last one is really nice too but the cameras don't really make sense.

Personally - I like the stray hairs. Gives the shot some personality so it looks less clinical.

Back