Avon Causeway flooded fields

MKD

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
2008-07-13 11-38-16_0021_cc_rz.jpg

I like this shot - it feels balanced

Me too. The leaves at the top and grass at the bottom frame it nicely and because of the green in the water it sort of carries on a theme. Very nice.

Andy

I agree with the above.
The tree is worthy of photographing by itself, but I like the way you have used it to frame the water.

i do like this, as well as the tree to the left, there are the trees stranded in the watr with their reflections which I really like. The vivid green of the tree's leaves creates a muted effect for the rest of the image. Well done.

Very nice. Feels like you could walk through the picture; or should that be splash :D
The tree on the left is a cracker, and like Cedarapple says, would make an interesting picture itself (y)

Yeah it's good. Nice reflections, punchy greens and not too cluttered (though it might have been a little better without the bush to the right)

It does remind me of a Florida swamp and a crocodile (alligator?) on the grassy bank wouldn't look out of place.

Last edited:
I like this. Nice muted green colours that give the whole image such a fresh natural feel. The reflections are lovely and like the framing (y)

Back