Avro Formation - Lancasters

Name
Bernie
Edit My Images
Yes
A tad windy up on Beachy Head.... But worth it.

14915323141_bc2fecee27_b.jpg

Enjoy

Bernie

What a beautiful sight, good photo of them both.thanks for sharing it. I haven't managed to see them yet.

It's a Shame that there's not enough left of them for a Full Squadron.

Nice to See, and thanks for Sharing an Excellent photo

Regards.

This is the complete opposite on quality to the other post showing the Lancaster's together. Lovely shot and I can't wait to see the at Shoreham

Thanks for sharing.....................I can almost hear the engines roar ~ stupendous sight :)

Hopefully see them and Wings & Wheels and another bite at Shoreham??? Though will try for the flypast at Kenley this Sunday but the weather does not look 100% great???

I hope anybody intending to go to Sywell on sunday (17th august) has bought advance tickets because they have sold out and there will be NO tickets available on the gate. There are a few laybys and farm gates that people use to get a free view but they tend to be filled very early.

Do any of you know if they are going to be up North anytime soon, York, Lincoln, Scarborough etc. I have tried to find a few dates on the web but failed.....

Would be great to see them fly past York Minster.

These have flown over my office today.
What a sound!

Awful light and grey stormy weather at Eastbourne today - have yet to look at mine ( 1.5 hours to get out of Eastbourne :( )

Suspect mine will be nothing like yours Bernie

I was there today as well, so I wouldn't bet on mine being any better! Especially, mr knob here managed to knock the Exp Comp dial to full bore and not notice. Ops!

So 2 from today, kind of rescued, and one more from yesterday...

Yesterdays first.

14923319132_0996c5f9b9_b.jpg

14925388971_365d595300_b.jpg

14928105602_5b7a9328ac_b.jpg

Enjoy

Bernie

Last edited:
Shame there's no audio! Only a week to wait until they're here... (Well, until we're where they are!)

They just flew over the house!!!
No idea where they were off too. Headcorn I guess. :thinking: Seems a bit out of the way though.

Back